The KC169-G20 USB monitor hub controller is a single
chip solution targeted to CRT and LCD manufacturers.
Using the VWX (Versatile Monitor Extension) technology, this
controller offers the quickest development, lowest cost, and
optimal design implementation in the industry.
While offering 4 downstream ports, the KC16--G20 provides the
added function of monitor control. This SoftOSDTM
monitor control is supported through screenSETTM
, an easy-to-use applet running on the host PC. This customizable
application software allows users to easily adjust all settings
of the monitor.
- Compliant with USB Specification Version 1.1
- Compliant with USB Monitor Control Class Specification
- Compliant with USB HID Class Specification 1.0
- Supports the VMX (Versatile Monitor Extension technology,
eliminating the need for USB firmware development
- SoftOSDTM monitor control supported
through screenSetTM applet to help users
easily configure and control a USB monitor.
- Cost effective solution in a 42 pin DIP and 44 pin QFP
- Proven compatibility with Windows 98 and Windows 2000
- External 12 MHZ oscillator is supported
which assists in reducing EMI.
- Full technical support including samples, databook, evaluation
boards, and reference schematics